Online & Mobile Banking
Interior FCU’s Online and Mobile banking* were designed with you in mind. Free! You can manage your accounts quickly, securely, and easily 24/7 whether you’re on your couch, on the go, or anywhere in between. Enroll in Online Banking and download the Mobile App for your tablet, smart phone, or smart watch.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
You may also use these browsers, but you may not be able to enjoy all the features of online and mobile banking:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
Paperless statements are good for you and good for the environment!
- Secure – They’re protected by your sign on and password, so they can’t get stolen in the mail.
- Convenient – You can review and print statements anytime, and even save them to your computer.
- Green – You can help the environment by reducing paper and keeping down office clutter.
To sign up, log into online banking, navigate to Additional Services, click on E-Statements/Notices and click on Enroll.
You can give permission to allow anyone to access your account information. You’re able to control which accounts a sub-user has access to. Once you grant access to an account, you are then able to choose whether you want the sub-user to have view only access or allow them to perform certain types of transactions. You will also have the ability to control whether the sub-user can add/edit existing payees for any transaction types they have access to.
- View Only access allows the sub-user to see the account(s) on the home page, the balance, and the transaction history on the history page.
- You can set a per transaction limit for Bill Pay and ACH payments.
- A sub-user cannot access e-statements or third party services.
You can set up shared access by logging into online banking, clicking on Additional Services, selecting Share Access With Others and following the prompts.
Online Banking: Login, click on My Settings and then Alerts & Notifications to set up email or text alerts.
Mobile Banking: Login, tap on More and then Settings to set up Push Notifications and Quick Balance alerts.
Get the help you need without having to call. Secure Chat and Ticketing provides a secure way to communicate with a representative from within online and mobile banking.
For Online Banking: login, click on ‘Support’ and then select ‘Secure Chat’ or ‘Secure Email’.
For Mobile Banking: login, tap on ‘More’ and then select ‘Secure Chat’ or Secure Email’.
*You may be charged access rates depending on your carrier. Web access is needed to use Mobile Banking. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
Important: We will never send confidential information such as User’s ID’s, passwords or complete account numbers via the Internet.