Transfer money directly from your checking, savings or money marketing accounts to an account at another financial institution. The transfers can be initiated immediately, scheduled for a future date, or recurring. There are two types of services: Standard (3-business days) and Premium (next-business day). To get started:
- Log into your account via Online Banking.
- Select the Move Money tab and External Transfers
- Select Transfer Between My Accounts
- Accept the Terms of Service.
- Click “sign up now”.
- Complete the registration form.
- Check your email for the validation code.
- Return to the transfer funds screen and enter the validation code. You are now ready to transfer funds!
You can send money or set up recurring transfers to a friend, relative, or small business with just an email address or mobile phone number! This service also allows you to request money from somebody else. The person must have their account at a domestic financial institution. PopMoney is a 3-business day service. Next-day is not available for PopMoney.
- Requests are sent immediately; they cannot be future-dated.
- The receiver has 30 days or less to pay the request. If request expires, nothing happens. If the request is paid, the money is deposited directly into the customer’s account 2-3 business days after the Send date.
- Minimum request is $10; maximum is $2,000.
- Amount can be fixed, fixed with partial payment allowed, or open amount.
- Request fee is paid by the requestor, and is subtract from amount paid.
- Separate fee assessed to the person paying the request
To make a request:
- Login to Online Banking.
- Select External Transfers (located below the Move Money tab).
- Select PopMoney.
- Choose who to request money form (up to 5 contacts allowed).
- Decide if the request is a fixed or open amount.
- Set additional options, such as a due date earlier than the default of 30 days, accept partial payment (for fixed payment), and set a reminder.
- Enter the purpose of the request.
- Customize the text or email notification that goes to the contact(s).
- Select the account where the money will be deposited.
To pay a request:
- Either go to www.popmoney.com or log into Online Banking if the receiver’s financial institution offers PopMoney.
- The request appears on the Overview tab in the To Do List section, under Received Request.
- Click Pay.
- Select the account to debit.
- Enter the amount (if open amount or partial payment allowed).
- Choose the Send date.
- Enter a custom message, if desired.
- If prompted, validate identity to send the payment.