Transferring money doesn’t need to be a pain! Just login to Online Banking, Move Money tab, and External Transfers to get started. PopMoney allows you to send or request money from anyone, and Funds Transfer lets you move money between two of your accounts.
You can send money or set up recurring transfers to a friend, relative, or small business with just an email address or mobile phone number! This service also allows you to request money from somebody else. The person must have their account at a domestic financial institution. PopMoney is a 3-business day service. Next-day is not available for PopMoney.
- Requests are sent immediately; they cannot be future-dated.
- The receiver has 30 days or less to pay the request. If request expires, nothing happens. If the request is paid, the money is deposited directly into the customer’s account 2-3 business days after the Send date.
- Minimum request is $10; maximum is $2,000.
- Amount can be fixed, fixed with partial payment allowed, or open amount.
- Request fee is paid by the requestor, and is subtracted from amount paid.
- Separate fee assessed to the person paying the request
To make a request:
- Login to Online Banking.
- Select External Transfers (located below the Move Money tab).
- Select PopMoney.
- Choose who to request money form (up to 5 contacts allowed).
- Decide if the request is a fixed or open amount.
- Set additional options, such as a due date earlier than the default of 30 days, accept partial payment (for fixed payment), and set a reminder.
- Enter the purpose of the request.
- Customize the text or email notification that goes to the contact(s).
- Select the account where the money will be deposited.
To pay a request:
- Either go to www.popmoney.com or log into Online Banking if the receiver’s financial institution offers PopMoney.
- The request appears on the Overview tab in the To Do List section, under Received Request.
- Click Pay.
- Select the account to debit.
- Enter the amount (if open amount or partial payment allowed).
- Choose the Send date.
- Enter a custom message, if desired.
- If prompted, validate identity to send the payment.
Transfer money directly from your checking, savings or money marketing accounts to an account at another financial institution. The transfers can be initiated immediately, scheduled for a future date, or recurring. There are two types of services: Standard (3-business days) and Premium (next-business day). To get started:
- Log into your account via Online Banking.
- Select the Move Money tab and External Transfers
- Select Transfer Between My Accounts
- Accept the Terms of Service.
- Click “sign up now”.
- Complete the registration form.
- Check your email for the validation code.
- Return to the transfer funds screen and enter the validation code. You are now ready to transfer funds!