We are pleased to present to you our new Digital and Wearable Wallets. You can connect your Interior FCU Credit and Debit cards and pay on the go! A digital wallet allows you to pay from your phone or your smartwatch. We offer 5 different digital wallets that give you convenience and security when making a transaction.
Now, more than ever, it is important to take precautions for our health and safety. With our Digital Wallets, you have a secure and easy way to make contactless payments that reduce the risk of picking up germs. You don’t have to worry about the salesperson swiping your card, or inserting your card into a payment terminal! All you need is your smart phone or smart watch and you’re set. Are you ready to ditch your wallet for a Digital Wallet?
Apple Pay raises the bar for secure, convenient transactions. Just enter your cards into your phone’s Wallet® app. Then shop in-store or online at thousands of merchant locations across the nation – with more joining every day. Apple Pay offers numerous benefits over conventional card-based payments:
- Make purchases by holding your phone near a participating merchant’s contactless reader, with your finger on the Touch ID sensor.
- Use your iPad for online-only shopping within certain apps.
- Apple Pay transactions are free – message or data rates may apply depending on your wireless plan.
- Your name and card number remain anonymous to cashiers and bystanders, making online and mobile payments more secure than ever before.
- Your phone carries only a unique, encrypted Device Account Number rather than your actual debit or credit card numbers.
- Learn about how to use Face ID with Apple Pay.
Getting started is easy:
- Make sure your Apple device is compatible with Apple Pay, see a complete list of devices.
- Open your Apple Wallet and tap the plus sign.
- Enter your card by snapping a photo or add the data manually (if you already have a card in iTunes, you’ll be prompted to add it to Wallet).
- Look for the Apple Pay logo at participating merchants to begin using Apple Pay.
Make shopping easier and more secure – enter your card information and start using Apple Pay today.
Pay Confidently with Visa® using Samsung Pay™
Simple. Secure. Works almost anywhere you can swipe or tap your Interior Federal Credit Union Visa. You can use Samsung Pay from your phone or a smart watch.
Samsung Pay is designed to make paying with your device fast, easy, and convenient. All you need to do is swipe up on your screen and hold your device close to the terminal where you’d usually swipe your card to pay.
With Samsung Pay, your transactions are authorized with your fingerprint, so you’re in control when each payment is made. Plus, it uses a dynamic token instead of your card number, so your actual information isn’t shared when you shop and your details stay safe.
Count on Coverage
Samsung Pay works almost anywhere you can swipe or tap to pay*. Whether you’re at the local convenience store, the neighborhood florist, or your favorite boutique – you’re good to go.
*See Samsung for complete list.
A fast, simple way to pay. Google Pay™ is here.
Now you can use your Interior Federal Credit Union Visa® card with your digital wallet. Using your card with Google pay is simple. Just snap a photo of it with your phone. Then get the benefits and rewards of your favorite card. Use Google Pay from your phone or a smart watch.
- Send and Receive Money with Ease – If they have an email address or phone number, you can pay friends with Google Pay. No more IOUs or bank transfers. Just an instant way to pay or get paid with your debit or credit card.
- Pay in Stores with Speed and Security – When you use your phone to pay in stores, Google Pay uses an encrypted number instead of your actual card number so your details stay secure. Plus, you can check out faster with the device that’s already in your hand – no need to dig for your wallet.
- Pay in a Snap, Online or In App – Google Pay makes it easy to check out quickly within your favorite apps and websites. Catch a ride, buy tickets, stock up on supplies, and more with the simple press of a button.
If you have any questions about Google Pay, please contact Google for help.
Wearable Wrist Wallets
Fitbit Pay lets you make payments on the go directly from your wrist, adding convenience to your life and freedom to leave your smartphone and wallet at home.
- Easy setup: Follow simple steps to add your credit or debit card to your Fitbit Wallet in the Fitbit app, and use your device wherever contactless payments are accepted.
- Transactions have enhanced safeguards: Through an industry standard tokenization platform, your card information is never revealed or shared with merchants or Fitbit.
- Large network of retailers: Using the built in chip, easily pay for items at millions of stores worldwide that already accept contactless payments.
- Availability: Fitbit Pay works with the Fitbit app on Android, iOS, and Windows devices.
Setting Up Fitbit Pay
To get started, download the latest version of the Fitbit app on your smartphone or tablet and make sure your Fitbit watch is charged.
- Make sure your device is compatible with Fitbit Pay, see a complete list of devices.
- Open the Fitbit app on your phone and navigate to your settings.
- Tap Fitbit Wallet and follow the instructions to add your card.
- If you haven’t created a PIN code for your watch, you will be asked to set one.
- Enter your Interior FCU card details and billing information.
- You’ll be prompted to accept the terms of your bank. (You may also be asked to complete further identity verification by the Credit Union.)
- Once you’re done, Fitbit Pay will sync the activated card to your watch via Bluetooth.
That’s it! You’re ready to make payments from your watch.
If you have issues troubleshooting Fitbit Pay, please contact Fitbit directly.
Garmin Pay is a contactless payment solution designed for people who are always on the move. Whether you grab a cup of coffee after your morning run or get a bite to eat while out on a ride, Garmin Pay lets you make purchases quickly and almost effortlessly with nothing needed but your watch. No wallet? No phone? No problem.
- Quick and Easy to Use: With just a few quick touches, Garmin Pay is easily accessible from your compatible Garmin watch. Enter your passcode, select your Interior FCU card from your virtual wallet, and then hold your wrist near the card reader — that’s it. No need to fumble for your phone, cards, or cash. See how.
- Privacy and Security: Garmin takes the security of your payment information seriously. That’s why Garmin Pay protects you by using watch-specific card numbers and transaction codes every time you make a purchase. And your card number is not stored on your device, on our servers or passed to merchants when you pay. So you pay with confidence.
If you are experiencing issues with any of these payment methods, please contact this customer service number: 866-564-2919.