Custodial Accounts are a great way for parents or legal guardians to set aside funds for a minor child. The minor has no access to the account until they reach the age of majority. We allow one custodian per account who is the only one who can perform transactions on the account. A successor custodian is named at account opening. The custodian may convert the account to a regular account prior to the age of majority.
- Great for college savings, a down payment, etc.
- Savings, checking, and certificate accounts with competitive dividends
- $25 minimum deposit to open
- No service fees
- Deposits insured up to $250,000 by NCUA
Available Products for Custodial Accounts:
- Checking account & VISA® Debit Card (checks with joint owner name – can be controlled with CardNav app)
- Savings Accounts including: Primary Savings, Secondary Savings, Holiday Club, Vacation Club
- Money Market Account
- Share Certificates
- Online and Mobile Banking