Home Equity Loans
Your home is a valuable asset. Take advantage of the equity you’ve accumulated with a home equity loan or line of credit! Whether you’re upgrading your kitchen, adding a deck, taking the vacation of a lifetime or even paying for college, we can help you discover your home’s equity and get the money you need.
Visit our Credit Management Resources for free educational resources that will help you understand and improve your credit, borrow wisely, and more.
If you’re working on a project that requires payments over time, or you just like having the flexibility to loan yourself money on an as-needed basis, our Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) is a great option. You only apply once, and you can use (or repay and reuse) your funds as often as you’d like!
- Borrow up to 90% of your home’s value
- Lines of credit from $10,000 to $250,000
- Low competitive interest rates based on prime^
- 15-year draw period then 20-year payback period
- Access funds online or by check (receive first order of checks FREE)
- Quick application and decisioning
- Protect your home equity line of credit with MEMBER’S CHOICE™ Borrower Protection. Ask your lender for more information!
How to Access Funds:
- Transfer funds in online banking from Home Equity Line of Credit to Checking, in order to withdraw.
- By check.
At Interior FCU, our Board of Directors has chosen a variable rate for our HELOC because it provides an accurate reflection of market conditions. The rate can change on January 1 and July 1. The rate will be based on an index of the Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal plus or minus a margin. The rate will never be higher than 18% or lower than 3.25% APR. Not all applicants will qualify for the lowest rate.
|Term||APR* as low as|
If you need money for a large planned expense (such as a home renovation or college tuition), our Fixed Rate Home Equity loan is a smart choice.
- Available up to $250,000
- Various terms available
- Competitive low rates
- 90% of appraised value available on single homes and townhomes
- 80% of appraised/assessed value available on condominiums
- Value from primary residence only
- Quick application and decisioning
- Protect your home equity loan with MEMBER’S CHOICE™ Borrower Protection. Ask your lender for more information!
Fixed Rate Home Equity Loan Rates
|Fixed Equity Products||APR*||Maximum Combined LTV||Estimated Monthly Payment/Per $10,000|
|1 to 5 Years||4.25%||80%||$185.30|
|1 to 5 Years||4.50%||90%||$186.43|
|6 to 10 Years||4.50%||80%||$103.65|
|6 to 10 Years||4.75%||90%||$104.86|
|11 to 20 Years||4.50%||80%||$63.28|
|11 to 20 Years||4.75%||90%||$64.64|
Calculators are Powered By CULookup and are not a guarantee of credit. Links within the calculator lead to a third party site, Interior FCU does not provide and is not responsible for the product, service, overall website content, security, or privacy policies on any external third-party sites.
For additional information or assistance, please call us at 800-914-8619.
See Home Mortgage Disclosure Act Statement. Members are provided a Good Faith Estimate within 3 business days of the loan application outlining applicable fees.
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Maximum APR is 18%. Not all applicants qualify for the lowest rate.
^The Home Equity Line of Credit is a variable rate loan. HELOC loans are available to owners of single family, townhouses and condominiums except for FL, TX, NM, OK and ND. For single family homes/townhouses, borrow up to 90% (80% for condominiums) of current appraised value minus any first mortgage balance. Property insurance is required. Flood insurance may be required. Existing loan rates may change every January and July based on change in the Prime Rate or 11th District Cost Funds (depending on your loan agreement) as of the last day of the previous month.
Fixed Rate Home Equity Loans are available in all states except FL and TX.