Some banks tie you down. Not Interior FCU! Our checking accounts come with online and mobile banking services* to give you the freedom to bank whenever and wherever it’s best for you.
We also make banking with Interior FCU more rewarding with a Nickel Back Rewards program and competitive deposit rates that pay you dividends just for having money in your account! The more you deposit, the higher your rate of return.
- Earn dividends
- Earn Nickel Back Rewards with your Visa® Debit Card
- No monthly fees
- No minimum balance requirement
- No per check charges
- Convenient online & mobile banking
- Free Bill Pay, e-Statements and Money Management tool
- Free point-of-sale (POS) transactions
- Overdraft protection
- Access to 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs worldwide^
- Access to 5,600 Shared Branches to conduct in-person transactions
- First 5 transactions per month are fee-free if using an out of network ATM
Manage your account through our mobile app:
It’s Unique. There’s Nothing Like It!
What is it? Nickel Back Rewards…you get 5¢ every time you use your Interior FCU Visa Debit Card. That’s right, cash back for using your debit card as a signature-based transaction* to make your everyday purchases! Wow!
What makes Nickel Back unique? Does your other financial institutions give you cash back (free money) for just using their debit card? Nickel Back is only found at Interior FCU. Now, that’s unique! There’s more…
- No enrollment necessary. No forms to fill out. It’s automatic.
- No minimum amounts.
- Nickel Back Rewards are paid everyday. Check your checking account online to see your daily totals.
- No points to accumulate.
- No fees.
- No hassle. Period.
How do I start earning 5¢ on my everyday debit card purchases?
- First, use your Interior FCU Visa Debit Card to pay for all of your purchases. The more you use it…the more “nickels” you get. 5 cents + 5 cents + 5 cents… equals more money for you.
- Select “Credit” on the keypad to process your signature-based* transactions.
- Sit back and watch the nickels add up!
- Plus, tell your friends and family. They would like to get cash back too.
Not a member? Become a member and start earning “free” cash today. *Nickel Back Rewards only apply to signature-based transactions normally where you do not enter your PIN. Most check-outs default to the PIN-based screen. You may need to request that your transaction be “run as a credit” transaction. Normally, you will be asked to sign the receipt.
Debit cards and checking accounts go together hand-in-hand! Request an Interior FCU Visa® Debit Card when you open a checking account to get the most out of your credit union experience. Of course, with your debit card you can make in-store and online purchases, but you can do much more!
- Digital Wallets– Add your debit card to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay, Fitbit Pay or Garmin Pay. Digital Wallets will make your transactions more secure and will facilitate your transactions.
- Visa Checkout– Much like Digital Wallets, you can register your Interior FCU debit card with Visa Checkout and pay for online purchases with ease.
- Nickel Back Rewards– Earn cash when you spend.. it’s that simple. No registration necessary.
- Card Controls– This service is available for debit card holders in Online and Mobile Banking. Card Controls allows you to control your debit card usage: Set alerts and notifications, turn your card On/Off instantly, block international transactions, and set transaction limits.
|Up to $1,499.99||0.05%||0.05%|
|$1,500 and up||0.10%||0.10%|
To open a checking account, you must be a member of Interior FCU. Establishing your membership is easy – just open a primary share savings account. See if you’re eligible for membership. For additional information or assistance, please call us at 800-914-8619. *APY = Annual Percentage Yield. For more information, see our Schedule of Fees and Charges, for availability of funds and account disclosures please review the Membership Disclosure.
*Message or data rates may apply depending on your wireless plan.
^Although our ATM fees for Young Adult and Teen Accounts are waived for transactions performed at our ATMs and on those in the surcharge-free networks (Alliance One, Co-Op, CUNow, CU24, and STAR) there may be a charge from foreign ATM networks and/or ATM owners. A foreign ATM is defined as not being part of the Credit Union’s surcharge-free ATM networks.