It’s only natural to want a credit card that fits your lifestyle and your budget. That’s why Interior FCU offers Visa® Platinum credit cards with or without rewards. Our Platinum card has the features and benefits you want! We offer competitive low rates and straightforward service.
Benefits that will be available to you with the use of your Visa card.
- Cash Back through our Member Rewards Program (see below)
- 2.90% intro APR for 6 months on Transferred Balances. (Then a rate as low as 13.10% APR for Visa Platinum and as low as 15.10% APR for Visa Platinum Rewards credit card.) No Annual Fee, No Balance Transfer Fee, No Cash Advance Fee, and no Foreign Transaction Fees!
- $250,000 Travel Accident Insurance Coverage
- $5,000 Identity Theft Protection
- Cardholder Inquiry Service
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Roadside Dispatch
- Account Management through Digital Banking
- CONTACTLESS for easier checkout and added security.
- Balance Transfer
- Manage Your Visa Account
- Digital Wallets
- Card Management
- Young Adult Special
Redeem your points right at the pump! Read our blog to learn more.
Earn points for your everyday credit purchases
It’s a simple, easy to use program that rewards you with points each time you use your Interior FCU Platinum Rewards credit card. (Use your debit card, too, to rack up even more rewards.) From fuel to groceries to meals out, your points will add up fast!
Platinum Rewards Cardholders will earn 1 point for every $1 spent.
Access Your Rewards through Online Banking by clicking on the Visa Rewards link.
We Know Everyone Loves Getting Rewards!
Earn points each time you use your Visa Debit Card at participating ShopSPOT merchants. Both in-store and online offers are linked directly to your debit card, no activation necessary. ShopSPOT offers include Wendy’s, Baja Fresh, BD’s Mongolian BQ, Burger King, Edible Arrangements, Old Navy, Olive Garden, GAP and MORE!
Do you have both an Interior FCU Debit and Credit Card?
Your ShopSPOT Rewards and MemberRewards are pooled together to accumulate even MORE points to redeem for CASH BACK, gift cards, merchandise, travel, experiences, live concerts/sports events, green products, and charitable donations.
A balance transfer credit card from Interior FCU may help you save by consolidating your higher rate credit card balances onto one card. It may also help you pay down your credit card debt faster.
Once you have your card, to transfer a balance from other credit cards to your Interior FCU credit card follow the steps below:
- Logon to Online Banking
- Hover over Additional Services, and click Visa Access.
- Click on Account Services, Balance Transfer, and complete the online form.
Balance transfer may take 3 to 7 days to be sent to the merchant.
Rates and terms are subject to change and may vary based on creditworthiness and qualifications.
There are lots of ways to make a payment on your credit cards. Choose the one that’s most convenient for you!
- Set up an auto payment through online Visa Access.
- Make an auto payment by calling Customer Service at 1-866-570-1238.
- By mail: P.O. Box 37035, Boone, IA, 50037-0035. All Visa payments are processed when received. However, the available credit will not be available for 2 business days. Funds will be credited to your available balance after the hold has been released.
Your credit cards are accepted worldwide. You can manage them worldwide, too. With Digital Banking, you can manage your Visa credit card account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year from anywhere life takes you.
- Analyze your spending
- Review your statements
- Sign up for e-statements
- Make payments
- Set up auto payments
- Request a balance transfer for 2.90% APR for 6 months. Then, rate reverts to as low as 13.10% APR for Visa Platinum and 15.10% APR for Visa Platinum Rewards
- Dispute a transaction
- Update personal information
Simply click on Additional Services/Visa Access through Online Banking to start managing your account or login to our mobile app:
Nowadays, what you wear can say a lot about your finances – literally! At Interior Federal Credit Union, we strive to give our members the best banking experiences imaginable. Now with Digital and Wearable Wallets, you have a new way to stay close to your money.
Make sure to add your Interior FCU Visa Cards to frequently used apps like Amazon, iTunes, PayPal, and more! Sometimes you can earn rewards, like earning Uber Cash when you enroll in Visa Local Offers.
Protect against fraud and misuse in real time – via your smartphone, tablet, or desktop. You can control your cards with Card Management in Digital Banking. Your cards automatically display within both platforms.
- Turn cards on, off, and back on again, in seconds.
- Limit card use to specific merchants or purchases.
- Set transaction types you allow.
- Block international transactions.
- Control spending by setting limits to match your budget.
- Receive real-time, in-app card-use notifications and spending-limit alerts.
Get the purchasing power you need while building your credit history with an Interior FCU Visa® Credit Card. Introductory rate of 0% APR for your first 6 months**, then a rate as low as 13.10% APR for Visa Platinum and as low as 15.10% APR for Visa Platinum Rewards credit card.
Calculators are Powered By CULookup and are not a guarantee of credit. Links within the calculator lead to a third party site, Interior FCU does not provide and is not responsible for the product, service, overall website content, security, or privacy policies on any external third-party sites. Results from use of this calculator are for illustrative purposes, and do not constitute a guarantee.
For Both Credit Cards and Balance Transfers
* APR= Annual Percentage Rate. Rates and terms are subject to change and may vary based on creditworthiness and qualifications. To learn about factors to consider when applying for or using a credit card, visit the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. For additional, information or assistance, please call us at 800-914-8619.
Rates information is accurate as of February 1, 2024. Rates are subject to change. Method of computing is average daily balance including new purchases. There may be fees or additional costs associated with the use of the credit card. Members may contact us to request specific information about the costs.
^Existing cardholder rates may change every March, June, September, and December based on the Prime Rate as of the 3rd Tuesday of the previous month. Rates are variable and tied to the Prime rate which can be found in the Wall Street Journal.
**Offer is subject to change. The intro rate is in effect for six billing cycles from the beginning of the card issue date. Rate is subject to credit approval.
Balance Transfers ONLY
Balance transfer requests cannot exceed your approved credit limit. Balance Transfers can take up to 3 to 7 days to complete; therefore, you may need to make payments on your other accounts to keep them current. Your other card account will not be closed (even if you transfer the entire balance). If you want to close an account, please contact the other credit card company directly. The balance transfer amount will appear on your Interior Federal Credit Union statement. Payment on the amount authorized by you may or may not satisfy any outstanding balance on the designated account. The credit union is not responsible for any remaining balance or additional charges with regard to such account, or for any charges resulting in any delay in the payment and transfer of balances. The credit union reserves the right to refuse any balance transfer request. Balance transfers are assessed finance charges from the transaction date and continue until payment in full is received for the balances. Balance transfers are assessed finances charges from the transaction date and continue until payment in full is received for the balances.