It’s only natural to want a credit card that fits your lifestyle and your budget. That’s why Interior FCU offers VISA® Platinum credit cards with or without rewards. Our Platinum card has the features and benefits you want! We offer competitive low rates and straightforward service.
We are pleased to present to you our new design of Cathedral Rocks at the Hanging Valley of Yosemite National Park with improved security through Chip technology.
Benefits that will be available to you with the use of your Visa card.
- Cash Back through our Member Rewards Program (see below)
- 2.90% intro APR for 6 months on Transferred Balances. (Then a rate as low as Prime + 4.60% APR for Visa Platinum and as low as Prime + 6.60% APR for Visa Platinum Rewards credit card.)
- No Annual Fee, No Balance Transfer Fee, No Cash Advance Fee, and no Foreign Transaction Fees!
- $250,000 Travel Accident Insurance Coverage
- $5,000 Identity Theft Protection
- Cardholder Inquiry Service
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Roadside Dispatch
- Account Management through Online Banking
Earn points for your everyday
Earn everyday points !
It’s a simple, easy to use program that rewards you with points each time you use your Interior FCU Platinum Rewards credit card. From fuel to groceries to meals out, your points will add up fast!
Platinum Rewards Cardholders will earn 1 point for every $1 spent.
Access Your Rewards through Online Banking by clicking on the Visa Rewards link.
Available on iPhone® 6 and newer, Apple Pay raises the bar for secure, convenient transactions. Just enter your cards into your phone’s Wallet® app. Then shop in-store or online at thousands of merchant locations across the nation – with more joining every day. Apple Pay offers numerous benefits over conventional card-based payments:
- Make purchases by holding your phone near a participating merchant’s contactless reader, with your finger on the Touch ID sensor.
- Use your iPad for online-only shopping within certain apps.
- Apple Pay transactions are free – message or data rates may apply depending on your wireless plan.
- Your name and card number remain anonymous to cashiers and bystanders, making online and mobile payments more secure than ever before.
- Your phone carries only a unique, encrypted Device Account Number rather than your actual debit or credit card numbers.
Getting started is easy:
- Make sure you have the latest iOS version on your iPhone.
- Open your Passbook app, swipe down and tap the plus sign.
- Enter your card by snapping a photo with your device’s iSight® camera, or add the data manually (if you already have a card in iTunes, you’ll be prompted to add it to Wallet).
- Look for the Apple Pay logo at participating merchants to begin using Apple Pay.
Make shopping easier and more secure – enter your card information and start using Apple Pay today.
We Know Everyone Loves Getting Rewards!
Earn points each time you use your Visa Debit Card at participating ShopSPOT merchants. Both in-store and online offers are linked directly to your debit card, no activation necessary. ShopSPOT offers include Wendy’s, Baja Fresh, BD’s Mongolian BQ, Burger King, Edible Arrangements, Old Navy, Olive Garden, GAP and MORE!
Do you have both an Interior FCU Debit and Credit Card?
Your ShopSPOT Rewards and MemberRewards are pooled together to accumulate even MORE points to redeem for CASH BACK, gift cards, merchandise, travel, experiences, live concerts/sports events, green products, and charitable donations.
A balance transfer credit card from Interior FCU may help you save by consolidating your higher rate credit card balances onto one card. It may also help you pay down your credit card debt faster.
To transfer a balance from another credit card to your Interior FCU credit card, logon to Online Banking, Additional Services, and Visa Access.
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. For Balance Transfers, the rate is 2.90% APR for the first 6 months. Then a rate as low as Prime + 4.60% APR for Visa Platinum and as low as Prime + 6.60% APR for Visa Platinum credit card. Rates and terms are subject to change and may vary based on creditworthiness and qualifications.
There are lots of ways to make a Visa payment. Choose the one that’s most convenient for you!
- Set up an auto payment through online Visa Access.
- Make an auto payment by calling Customer Service at 1-866-570-1238.
- By mail: P.O. Box 37035, Boone, IA, 50037-0035. All Visa payments are processed when received. However, the available credit will not be available for 2 business days. Funds will be credited to your available balance after the hold has been released.
Your credit card is accepted worldwide. You can manage it worldwide, too. With Online Banking, you can manage your Visa credit card account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year from anywhere life takes you.
- Analyze your spending
- Review your statements
- Sign up for e-statements
- Make payments
- Set up auto payments
- Request a balance transfer for 2.90% APR for 6 months
- Dispute a transaction
- Update personal information
Simply click on Additional Services/Visa Access through Online Banking to start managing your account or login to our mobile app:
Calculators are Powered By CULookup and are not a guarantee of credit. Links within the calculator lead to a third party site, Interior FCU does not provide and is not responsible for the product, service, overall website content, security, or privacy policies on any external third-party sites.
You can avoid paying interest on your charges if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month. * APR= Annual Percentage Rate. For Balance Transfers, the rate is 2.90% APR for the first 6 months. Then a rate as low as Prime + 4.60% APR for Visa Platinum and as low as Prime + 6.60% APR for Visa Platinum Rewards credit card. For the current Prime Rate, please visit the Wall Street Journal. Rates and terms are subject to change and may vary based on creditworthiness and qualifications. To learn about factors to consider when applying for or using a credit card, visit the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. For additional, information or assistance, please call us at 800-914-8619.
Rates information is accurate as of November 1, 2019. Rates are subject to change. Method of computing is average daily balance including new purchases. There may be fees or additional costs associated with the use of the credit card. Members may contact us to request specific information about the costs.
Existing cardholder rates may change every March, June, September, and December based on the Prime Rate as of the 3rd Tuesday of the previous month.