Visa® Card Benefits
With a Visa credit card, the benefits are endless!
- $250,000 Travel Accident Insurance Coverage – provides cardholders and their families coverage every time they use their Visa card to purchase travel tickets
- $5,000 Identity Theft Protection – provides reimbursement coverage
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver – reimbursement for replacement of damaged rental vehicle
- Roadside Dispatch – 24-hour access to roadside assistance
- Cardholder Inquiry Service – assists cardholders with assistance 24/7, 365 days
- Travel Accident Insurance Coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Roadside Dispatch
- ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock™
Travel Accident Insurance provides Visa cardholders and their families with automatic common-carrier accidental death and dismemberment coverage every time they use their Visa card to purchase travel tickets. This coverage provides cardholders with valuable security and peace of mind, as well as an additional reason to use their Visa card for travel-related purchases.
Travel Accident Insurance provides common-carrier accidental death and dismemberment coverage when common carrier tickets (airline, rail, bus, cruise line, etc.) are purchased with the covered Visa card.
Full benefits are paid for loss of life, and full or partial benefits are paid for covered injuries resulting in the loss of limbs or eyesight.
In addition, if tickets have been purchased prior to departure to the terminal, coverage is provided to cardholders while traveling to and from the terminal. This includes transportation by taxi, bus, train, airport limousine or other common-carrier conveyance.
Identity theft is the criminal use of a person’s identity obtained through their social security number, payment card numbers or other forms of identification.
Personal Identity Theft provides assistance and monetary reimbursement for costs incurred by correcting an identity theft occurrence.
Coverage is provided for the following:
- Lost wages for time taken off to correct an identity theft event
- Costs incurred to obtain credit reports and resubmit applications for loans, grants and credit or debt instruments
- Costs incurred for notarizing affidavits, long-distance phone calls and postage
- Legal fees, if an attorney is needed
Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver (ARCDW) eliminates the need for your cardholders to pay for the collision damage waiver or similar provision provided by commercial auto rental companies on most passenger vehicles—saving them as much as $13 per day in insurance costs.
ARCDW will reimburse a covered cardholder for the repair or replacement of a damaged rental vehicle due to collision, theft or other physical damages, up to the actual cash value of most rental cars.
The benefit covers:
- Physical damage and theft of the covered rental vehicle
- Valid loss-of-use charges imposed and substantiated by the auto rental company
- Reasonable and customary towing charges, due to covered theft or damage, to the nearest qualified repair facility
The cardholder and all those permitted by the auto rental contract as additional drivers are covered. The program will cover rentals being used up to 15 days within the U.S. or up to 31 days outside the U.S.
Roadside Dispatch® is an optional card benefit. Roadside Dispatch provides Visa cardholders with 24-hour access to roadside assistance via a toll-free number, (800) 847-2869. This pay-per-use roadside assistance program is provided expressly for Interior FCU Visa cardholders.
No membership or pre-enrollment is required. No annual dues. No limit on usage.
For a set price per service call, the program provides:
- Standard towing up to five miles included1
- Tire changing (must have good, inflated spare tire)
- Jump starting
- Lockout service (no key replacement)
- Fuel delivery (up to five gallons plus the cost of fuel)
- Standard winching
1 Any vehicle with wheels is covered under the program as long as it is classified as “light duty.” “Light duty” vehicles are vehicles that weigh 10,000 lbs. or less. Vehicles that weigh more than 10,000 lbs. are considered “medium duty” or “heavy duty” and are NOT covered under this program.
ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock helps keep our eligible Visa cardholders informed about potential threats to their identity. No one can prevent all identity theft, so should the unexpected happen, a dedicated U.S.-based Identity Restoration Specialist will help by providing guidance and next steps so you can act quickly.
The steps for the enrollment process are outlined below:
- Go to cardbenefitidprotect.com and enter your Visa credit card number to confirm eligibility.
- Upon confirmation, you will be redirected to a custom NortonLifeLock™ landing page for benefit enrollment and to set up your secure account.
- Enter your information for your account registration & monitoring and receive an enrollment confirmation.
Once enrollment is complete, you are directed to the Member Portal to view and manage your new benefit. Notifications and alerts are sent via the LifeLock identity mobile app, or by text, phone, or email depending on the preferences set up when the account was created.
When you receive an alert or notification and a link is included, you can click on the provided link, which will give more detailed information on the event and next steps or best practices that may help to minimize the impact to your identity.
Services included in the FREE benefit:
- Dark Web Monitoring: Continuously patrols the dark web and sends notifications to cardholders if their personal information is found.
- Data Breach Notifications: Sends notifications via email to cardholders on large-scale breaches so they can act quickly should a breach affect their personal information.
- Stolen Wallet Assist: Provides guidance to help cardholders cancel or replace credit cards, driver’s licenses, Social Security cards, insurance cards and more if their wallet is stolen.
- One-Bureau Credit Monitoring Alerts: Helps keep cardholders on-top of their credit to help detect fraud more quickly. Alerts are sent so they are aware of key changes to their credit file with a major credit bureau.
- Credit, Bank and Utility Account Freezes: Provides instructions and links to quickly freeze credit, bank and utility files with each consumer reporting company to help protect cardholders against criminals opening unauthorized accounts in their name.
- Restoration Assist: U.S.-based Identity Restoration Specialists are available Monday to Friday 6 a.m. – 5 p.m. Pacific time with guidance and next steps to assist cardholders should they become a victim of identity theft or other suspicious activity.
- U.S.-based Member Services and Support: This is available Monday to Friday 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Saturday 7 a.m. – 1 p.m. Pacific time.
Note: Our cardholders will have access to special discounts if interested in purchasing a more robust identity theft offering that includes additional Restoration features such as the LifeLock Million Dollar Protection™ Package.