Visa® Card Benefits
With a VISA® credit card, the benefits are endless!
- $250,000 Travel Accident Insurance Coverage – provides cardholders and their families coverage every time they use their Visa card to purchase travel tickets
- $5,000 Identity Theft Protection – provides reimbursement coverage
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver – reimbursement for replacement of damaged rental vehicle
- Roadside Dispatch – 24-hour access to roadside assistance
- Cardholder Inquiry Service – assists cardholders with assistance 24/7, 365 days
- Travel Accident Insurance Coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Roadside Dispatch
Travel Accident Insurance provides Visa cardholders and their families with automatic common-carrier accidental death and dismemberment coverage every time they use their Visa card to purchase travel tickets. This coverage provides cardholders with valuable security and peace of mind, as well as an additional reason to use their Visa card for travel-related purchases.
Travel Accident Insurance provides common-carrier accidental death and dismemberment coverage when common carrier tickets (airline, rail, bus, cruise line, etc.) are purchased with the covered Visa card.
Full benefits are paid for loss of life, and full or partial benefits are paid for covered injuries resulting in the loss of limbs or eyesight.
In addition, if tickets have been purchased prior to departure to the terminal, coverage is provided to cardholders while traveling to and from the terminal. This includes transportation by taxi, bus, train, airport limousine or other common-carrier conveyance.
Identity theft is the criminal use of a person’s identity obtained through their social security number, payment card numbers or other forms of identification.
Personal Identity Theft provides assistance and monetary reimbursement for costs incurred by correcting an identity theft occurrence.
Coverage is provided for the following:
- Lost wages for time taken off to correct an identity theft event
- Costs incurred to obtain credit reports and resubmit applications for loans, grants and credit or debt instruments
- Costs incurred for notarizing affidavits, long-distance phone calls and postage
- Legal fees, if an attorney is needed
Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver (ARCDW) eliminates the need for your cardholders to pay for the collision damage waiver or similar provision provided by commercial auto rental companies on most passenger vehicles—saving them as much as $13 per day in insurance costs.
ARCDW will reimburse a covered cardholder for the repair or replacement of a damaged rental vehicle due to collision, theft or other physical damages, up to the actual cash value of most rental cars.
The benefit covers:
- Physical damage and theft of the covered rental vehicle
- Valid loss-of-use charges imposed and substantiated by the auto rental company
- Reasonable and customary towing charges, due to covered theft or damage, to the nearest qualified repair facility
The cardholder and all those permitted by the auto rental contract as additional drivers are covered. The program will cover rentals being used up to 15 days within the U.S. or up to 31 days outside the U.S.
Roadside Dispatch® is an optional card benefit. Roadside Dispatch provides Visa cardholders with 24-hour access to roadside assistance via a toll-free number, (800) 847-2869. This pay-per-use roadside assistance program is provided expressly for Interior FCU Visa cardholders.
No membership or pre-enrollment is required. No annual dues. No limit on usage.
For a set price per service call, the program provides:
- Standard towing up to five miles included1
- Tire changing (must have good, inflated spare tire)
- Jump starting
- Lockout service (no key replacement)
- Fuel delivery (up to five gallons plus the cost of fuel)
- Standard winching
1 Any vehicle with wheels is covered under the program as long as it is classified as “light duty.” “Light duty” vehicles are vehicles that weigh 10,000 lbs. or less. Vehicles that weigh more than 10,000 lbs. are considered “medium duty” or “heavy duty” and are NOT covered under this program.