Branch & ATM Locations
Interior FCU is More Than Just 2 Branches.
We Have 5,400 Nationwide!
With Interior FCU, you have a variety of access options.
- As of January 1, 2023, our members now have access to the AllPoint® network of totally FREE ATMs through their Interior FCU membership
- 5,400 Shared Branches/Service Centers nationwide for personalized service
- Access to more than 95,000 totally-free ATMs nationwide
- 24/7 digital banking access to your account(s) via your laptop or mobile device
Current Branch Hours: 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM EST
- Shared Branch & ATM Search
- Totally-Free ATMs
- 5,400 Shared Branches
- IFCU Branch Locations and Contact Center Hours
Click Search to adjust location and search options:
You can use your ATM/debit card at over 95,000 totally-free ATMs worldwide, many of which are open 24 hours or located in convenient 7-Eleven®, WaWa®, Walgreens®, CVS®, Target®, and more.
What exactly is a Shared Branch?
Have you ever wondered how you can access the convenience of in-person banking if you were to move thousands of miles away from an Interior FCU branch? Look no further than a shared branch! A shared branch is a unique banking concept that allows credit union members like you to conduct transactions and access services at other credit union branches. It’s like having a network of branches available to you wherever you go!
Imagine being on vacation or visiting a different city for work, and suddenly needing to deposit a check, withdraw cash, or make a loan payment. With shared branches, you can do all that and more, just as if you were at an Interior Federal Credit Union branch. These shared branches are part of a cooperative effort among credit unions to provide convenient and accessible financial services to their members. We understand that life can be unpredictable, and your financial needs can arise at any time or place.
To find a shared branch near you, simply use the shared branch locator tool located on the “Shared Branch & ATM Search” tab.
- Withdraw from savings and checking accounts up to $3,000 in cash (any amount, up to the available balance in your account, may be withdrawn in the form of an official check)
- Deposit cash or checks into savings and checking accounts
- Cash checks up to $3,000 (subject to holds and restrictions)
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- Obtain account balance inquires
- Obtain cash advances on Visa® and MasterCard®
- Purchase official checks, money orders, and traveler’s checks
- Obtain advances on open-ended lines of credit*
- Obtain notary, fax, and photocopy services*
Things You Should Know
- A valid picture driver’s license or state ID card is required for all transactions and balance inquiries.
- A voucher should be completed before approaching the teller window for all withdrawals, deposits, transfers, and loan payments
- Holds and check acceptance policies may differ from those of Interior FCU.
- You must know the name of the credit union, Interior FCU, and your account number. CU Service Centers do not have the ability to look up your account number.
*These services may not be available at all locations. Check with the Credit Union Service Center to find out if the location offers this service.
In addition to the 5,400 shared branches nationwide, we have two proprietary branches serving the national capitol region:
|U.S. Department of the Interior Building
|1849 C Street, NW, B038
Washington, DC 20240-0001
|Monday - Friday
|U.S. Geological Survey Building - Mailing Address
|12201 Sunrise Valley Drive
Reston, VA 20192-0002
|Monday - Friday
Contact Center Hours
|Contact Center Hours
|Internal Contact Center
9:00am - 5:30pm EST
|After Hours Call Center