Branch & ATM Locations
Interior FCU is More Than Just 2 Branches.
We Have 5,600 Nationwide!
With Interior FCU, you have a variety of access options.
- 5,600 Shared Branches/Service Centers nationwide for personalized service
- Access to more than 55,000 totally-free ATMs nationwide
- 24/7 online and mobile banking access to your account(s) via your laptop or mobile device
Click Search to adjust location and search options:
You can use your ATM/debit card at over 55,000 totally-free ATMs worldwide, many of which are open 24 hours or located in convenient 7-Eleven®, WaWa and Walgreen stores.
Contact Center Hours
Contact Center Hours Internal Contact Center Monday-Friday
9:00am - 5:30pm EST
After Hours Call Center 24/7
Interior FCU Branches
In addition to the 5,600 shared branches nationwide, we have two proprietary branches serving the national capitol region:
|U.S. Department of the Interior Building||1849 C Street, NW, B038|
Washington, DC 20240-0001
|Monday - Friday
|U.S. Geological Survey Building - Mailing Address||12201 Sunrise Valley Drive|
Reston, VA 20192-0002
|Monday - Friday
COVID-19 Protocols: If you need to come into one of our branches – here is what we are doing to keep you and our employees safe:
- We have plexiglass dividers between our employees and the member we are assisting in the offices and at the teller line.
- Visitors to the branches are asked to social distance.
What to Expect at Shared Branches
- Withdraw from savings and checking accounts up to $1,000 in cash (any amount, up to the available balance in your account, may be withdrawn in the form of an official check)
- Deposit cash or checks into savings and checking accounts
- Cash checks up to $1,000 (subject to holds and restrictions)
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- Obtain account balance inquires
- Obtain cash advances on Visa® and MasterCard®
- Purchase official checks, money orders, and traveler’s checks
- Obtain advances on open-ended lines of credit*
- Obtain notary, fax, and photocopy services*
Things You Should Know
- A valid picture driver’s license or state ID card is required for all transactions and balance inquiries.
- A voucher should be completed before approaching the teller window for all withdrawals, deposits, transfers, and loan payments
- Holds and check acceptance policies may differ from those of Interior FCU.
- You must know the name of the credit union, Interior FCU, and your account number. CU Service Centers do not have the ability to look up your account number.
*These services may not be available at all locations. Check with the Credit Union Service Center to find out if the location offers this service.