Branch & ATM Locations
Interior FCU is More Than Just 2 Branches.
We Have 5,600 Nationwide!
With Interior FCU, you have a variety of access options.
- 5,600 Shared Branches/Service Centers nationwide for personalized service
- Access to more than 55,000 Surcharge free ATMs nationwide
- 24/7 online and mobile banking access to your account(s) via your laptop or mobile device
You can use your ATM/debit card at over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs worldwide, many of which are open 24 hours or located in convenient 7-Eleven®, WaWa and Walgreen stores.
In addition to the 5,600 shared branches nationwide, we have two proprietary branches serving the national capitol region:
|U.S. Department of the Interior Building||1849 C Street, NW, RM B038|
Washington, DC 20240
|U.S. Geological Survey Building - Branch location and Mailing Address||12201 Sunrise Valley Drive|
Room BA208 MS700
Reston, VA 20192
What to Expect at Shared Branches
- Withdraw from savings and checking accounts up to $1,000 in cash (any amount, up to the available balance in your account, may be withdrawn in the form of an official check)
- Deposit cash or checks into savings and checking accounts
- Cash checks up to $1,000 (subject to holds and restrictions)
- Transfer funds
- Make loan payments
- Obtain account balance inquires
- Obtain cash advances on Visa® and MasterCard®
- Purchase official checks, money orders, and traveler’s checks
- Obtain advances on open-ended lines of credit*
- Apply for and close loans*
- Apply for a debit card
- Obtain notary, fax, and photocopy services*
Things You Should Know
- A valid picture driver’s license or state ID card is required for all transactions and balance inquiries. A debit card with a PIN (personal identification number) may also be used for identification purposes for some members.
- A voucher should be completed before approaching the teller window for all withdrawals, deposits, transfers, and loan payments
- Holds and check acceptance policies may differ from those of Interior FCU.
- You must know the name of the credit union, Interior FCU, and your account number. CU Service Centers do not have the ability to look up your account number.
*These services may not be available at all locations. Check with the Credit Union Service Center to find out if the location offers this service.