Skip a Payment
Need Extra Cash? We Can Help … Skip a Payment!
You can skip up to two payments with a minimum of six months in between skips. Use the cash to shop for the holidays, pay your taxes, save up for a large purchase or just plain catch up!
Important information about skip a payment:
- We offer skip a pay on eligible Vehicle and Personal Loans.
- There is a $35 fee per skipped loan payment. The fee will be transferred from Primary Savings, Secondary Savings, or Checking*.
- Your loan must be active for a minimum of three months to be considered for the Skip a Payment program^.
- Minimum monthly loan payment is $100 and the maximum is $2,500 (bi-weekly, weekly, & etc. payments are automatically converted to a monthly amount to qualify).
- You may skip up to two payments per year, with a minimum of six months in between skips.
- You must be in good standing with the Credit Union.
Set up your skip a pay today through Online Banking.
*The fee disclosed is the amount charged at the time and is subject to change without notice. All requests are subject to approval, and accounts must be current and in good standing.
^This offer can end at any time without prior notice. Interest will continue to accrue during the month when payment is not made.