Are you passionate about the great outdoors? The National Parks? If so, you’ll love Interior FCU! We’re your natural resource for financial services.
Becoming a member of Interior Federal Credit Union will help you save time, save money, learn better financial skills, and experience the sense of community that comes with being part of a cooperative. We offer the same variety of products and services as a bank, with the added value of being focused on your best interest!
You can become an Interior FCU member if you or your immediate family members:
- Are a Department of the Interior employee, contractor, or volunteer
- Volunteer at one of the National Parks (one time for at least 3 hours )
- Join through the New Mexico Wildlife Federation.
- Are you an employee or volunteer of one of the following groups
What’s an immediate family member?
Immediate family members include spouse, children, brothers, sisters, parents, grandparents, and grandchildren. For purposes of this definition, stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings, and adopted children are also considered to be immediate family members. Household members will consist of those individuals living in the same residence and who maintain a single economic unit. This definition intends to embrace any person who is a permanent member of and participates in the maintenance of the household. Domestic partners and anyone who lives in the household and can demonstrate a degree of permanency will be considered to be household members.
Membership in Interior FCU offers a variety of benefits. Interior Federal Credit Union is a financial cooperative, owned and operated by its members. As a not-for-profit financial institution, the money the credit union makes is used to benefit our members (not to serve the needs of stockholders).
- Save money with free accounts, better rates, and fewer fees.
- Save time with convenient online and mobile access plus nationwide service through shared branches.
- Learn skills that will benefit you throughout your life by taking advantage of our free financial education resources.
- Experience ownership, because as a member you’re a shareholder with the right to participate in elections for the Board of Directors by voting or running for a position. You can also volunteer as a committee member who advises the Board about the needs of our members.
It’s easy to start banking with Interior FCU! All you have to do is open a membership account online then you’ll have access to the rest of our great products and services.
For information or questions, please call us at 800-914-8619.
Required identity documents are a US state issued driver’s license, state issued ID card or US passport. For membership eligibility, please include a copy of your work ID or pay stub. For volunteers, please include documentation from the Department of the Interior agency or the eligible employee group above that you volunteer for.