We know how important a financial institution can be in helping your employees build a strong financial foundation. Interior Federal Credit Union enables you to offer your employees value-added benefits at no cost to you by becoming a Select Employee Group (SEG) or corporate partner.
Your company or association can reward your employees or members, volunteers, and their immediate family members with benefits like:
- Free “Lunch-n-Learn” money management seminars/workshops.
- Competitive earnings on checking and savings accounts.
- Lower rates on personal loans, auto loans, mortgages, home equity loans and credit cards.
- Access to personal insurance advisors and a variety of affordable insurance products.
- Access to financial advisors for assistance with retirement planning and investment.
- A wide array of services designed to fit their financial needs and lifestyle.
- Free financial education to help them achieve financial success and economic security.
Partnering with Interior FCU helps you enhance your employee benefit program at no cost to your organization. Our services encourage financial responsibility, which builds stability and healthy financial lives. This can help lead to happier, more loyal employees and volunteers, which increases morale and retention for your organization.
Specific benefits include:
- Onsite Enrollment Sessions. We come to you! By allowing IFCU representatives to visit your facilities, you can help your employees start saving money on financial products without ever leaving work.
- Special Promotions. Your company can participate in offering your employees special incentives for credit union products at no cost to you.
- New-Hire Orientation. Our Business Development Officer can be available at new-hire orientation meetings to conduct a 10-minute overview of the SEG partnership and how IFCU can help your employees reach their financial goals.
- Money Management Presentations. We offer free “Lunch and Learn” financial literacy workshops conducted on site at your location. Topics include Identity Theft, Investment and Financial Planning, How to Structure a Spending Plan, and more.
- Sponsorships and Events Participation. As a partner, our goal is to help keep your employees happy and satisfied. We’d like to sponsor events or activities you may have during the year such as contributing to raffle drawings during sport events or functions, company picnics, holiday bazaars, benefits fairs, and employee appreciation days.
- Financial Advice. We make it possible for your employees to speak to a full time, licensed financial advisor about investment planning via phone or email, free of charge.
To become a Select Employee Group or corporate partner, simply send us a request on your company letterhead. Please include your company name and address, current number of employees and distance from our closest branch location. After we receive your letter we will contact you to set up the best time to introduce credit union membership to your employees.
You can submit a request here, or mail your request to this address:
Interior Federal Credit Union
Attn: Business Development
12201 Sunrise Valley Drive
Room BA208 MS700
Reston, VA 20192
Feel free to contact us directly at 202-219-3958 for a consultation or more information.
Confidential Information- account number, date of birth, and social security number- should not be included in any email communication with Interior Federal Credit Union.