We know how important a financial institution can be in helping your employees/members build a strong financial foundation. Interior Federal Credit Union enables you to offer value-added benefits at no cost to you by becoming a Select Employee Group (SEG) or corporate partner.
Your company or association can reward your employees, members, volunteers, and their immediate family members with benefits like:
- Competitive earnings on checking and savings accounts.
- Low rates on personal loans, auto loans, mortgages, home equity loans and credit cards.
- Very low fees compared to other financial institutions.
- Access to a variety of affordable insurance products.
- Access to financial counseling services such as: debt counseling, debt management, bankruptcy support, student loan counseling, credit review report and simple payment plans.
- Access to financial advisors for assistance with retirement planning and investment.
- Free financial education to help them achieve financial success and economic security.
- Free virtual money management seminars/workshops.
- Access to a nationwide network of 95,000 ATMs and 5,400 shared branches.
- Free Mobile Banking and 24/7 Member Service.
- Quarterly Member Newsletter to assist with financial decisions and member promotions.
Partnering with Interior FCU helps you enhance your employee/member benefit program at no cost to your organization. Our services encourage financial responsibility, which builds stability and healthy financial lives. This can help lead to happier, more loyal employees, members and volunteers, which increases morale and retention for your organization.
Specific benefits include:
- Special Promotions. Your company can participate in offering your employees/members special incentives for credit union products at no cost to you.
- Virtual New-Hire Orientation. Our Marketing Department can be available for new-hire orientation meetings to conduct a 10-minute overview of the SEG partnership and how IFCU can help your employees reach their financial goals. Alternatively, we can provide you a short video for your onboarding process.
- Money Management Presentations. We offer free virtual financial education workshops. Topics include Identity Theft, Investment and Financial Planning, How to Structure a Spending Plan, and more.
- Sponsorships and Events Participation. As a partner, our goal is to help keep your employees/members happy and satisfied. We’d like to sponsor events or activities you may have during the year such as contributing to raffle drawings during sport events or functions, company picnics, holiday bazaars, benefits fairs, and employee appreciation days.
- Financial Advice. We make it possible for your employees/members to speak to a full time, licensed financial advisor about investment planning via phone or email, free of charge.
- Debt and Credit Counseling. Interior FCU has partnered with GreenPath to offer an array of financial counseling services. A financial counselor will help employees/members understand their financial situation, learn about their options, and make a plan to meet their financial goals.
To become a Select Employee Group or corporate partner, you can securely submit a request via Adobe Sign.
A member of our Marketing staff will reach out to you next. Thanks for your interest in a collaborative partnership.
Feel free to contact our business development department at 800.914.8619.
Confidential Information- account number, date of birth, and social security number- should not be included in any email communication with Interior Federal Credit Union.