The Interior FCU Visa® Debit Card* is better than ever! Sure, it’s equipped with quick access to cash and the power to pay for your purchases. But our Visa Debit Card provides so much more.
Our debit card really does enhance your entire shopping and banking experience.
- Improved Security through Chip Technology
- Manage Your Cards with Card Controls
- Get Rewarded for Using Your Visa Debit Card – Nickel Back Rewards and Purchase Rewards
- Beautiful Outdoor Design – Featuring Arches National Park in Moab, Utah
Our Visa debit card is another reason our checking account is just that good.
It’s Unique. There’s Nothing Like It!
What is it?
Nickel Back Rewards…you get 5¢ every time you use your Interior FCU Visa Debit Card. That’s right, cash back for using your debit card as a signature-based transaction* to make your everyday purchases! Wow!
What makes Nickel Back unique?
Does your other financial institutions give you cash back (free money) for just using their debit card? Nickel Back is only found at Interior FCU. Now, that’s unique! There’s more…
- No enrollment necessary. No forms to fill out. It’s automatic.
- No minimum amounts.
- Nickel Back Rewards are paid everyday. Check your checking account online to see your daily totals.
- No points to accumulate.
- No fees.
- No hassle. Period.
How do I start earning 5¢ on my everyday debit card purchases?
- First, use your Interior FCU Visa Debit Card to pay for all of your purchases. The more you use it…the more “nickels” you get. 5 cents + 5 cents + 5 cents… equals more money for you.
- Select “Credit” on the keypad to process your signature-based* transactions.
- Sit back and watch the nickels add up!
- Plus, tell your friends and family. They would like to get cash back too.
Not a member? Become a member and start earning “free” cash today.
*Nickel Back Rewards only apply to signature-based transactions normally where you do not enter your PIN. Most check-outs default to the PIN-based screen. You may need to request that your transaction be “run as a credit” transaction. Normally, you will be asked to sign the receipt.
Through the Purchase Rewards program, you’ll receive targeted offers for rewards on purchases based on how you currently shop. The offers are from the retailers you love to shop at, so the offers you receive are relevant to you! The more you use your Interior FCU® Visa debit card, the more offers you can receive and the more rewards you can earn. There’s no limit to the rewards you can earn!
Look for “Purchase Rewards” on your Online Banking home page. Click on an offer to see the details; this automatically loads the offer onto your debit card. Then shop at the specified retailer and pay using your debit card to earn the reward.
Redeem Your Offers
Most of the time, you do not need a coupon or code to redeem your offer. Every offer has different specifications regarding when and where you shop and how much you need to spend. Offers that require an online purchase are clearly specified and may include a redemption code. Each offer also has an offer period that was set by the merchant. You must redeem offers before the expiration date. Read offer details to determine expiration date and how to redeem each individual offer.
Since the Credit Union does not share your personal information with retailers (in fact, no personal information leaves the Credit Union), we cannot credit your account immediately at the time of the purchase. Your rewards will typically be deposited to your account one month after you redeem the offer. If you would like to see the offers you have redeemed or the total value of the offers you have redeemed, visit your Online Banking home page.
The Purchase Rewards Program is separate from our Nickel Back (debit card) and MemberRewards (credit card) programs. Participate in all 3 rewards programs to make your credit union membership 3 times as rewarding!
Everyone Loves Getting Rewards!
Earn points each time you use your Visa Debit Card at participating ShopSPOT merchants. Both in-store and online offers are linked directly to your debit card, no activation necessary. ShopSPOT offers include Wendy’s, Baja Fresh, BD’s Mongolian BQ, Burger King, Edible Arrangements, Old Navy, Olive Garden, GAP and MORE!
Do you have both an Interior FCU Debit and Credit Card?
Your ShopSPOT Rewards and MemberRewards are pooled together to accumulate even MORE points to redeem for CASH BACK, gift cards, merchandise, travel, experiences, live concerts/sports events, green products, and charitable donations.
Protect against debit card fraud and misuse in real time – via your smartphone, tablet, or desktop. You can manage your cards with Card Controls in Online or Mobile Banking. Your cards automatically display within both platforms.
- Turn cards on, off, and back on again, in seconds.
- Limit card use to specific merchants or purchases.
- Set transaction types you allow.
- Block international transactions.
- Control spending by setting limits to match your budget.
- Receive real-time, in-app card-use notifications and spending-limit alerts.
Make the most of your Interior FCU Visa Debit Card by setting up card controls today.
To set up Card Controls:
- Log in to online/mobile banking.
- Select “Additional Services” in Online Banking and the “More” button in Mobile Banking.
- Select “Card Controls.”
- Set up cards, declines and alerts, and alert delivery options.
Attention Current Card Nav App Users! Our Current Card Nav App has sunset.
Start using Card Controls today so that you can delete your Card Nav app from your current device as soon as possible. Once you have set up Card Controls, you can decommission your CardNav app:
- Go to your CardNav App.
- Navigate to the menu and select “Settings.”
- Choose “Manage Portfolio.”
- Uncheck all Interior Federal Credit Union Cards associated with the CardNav app – this turns off notifications and cards from CardNav.
Make sure to do this on all your devices if you have a shared card.
* Available to qualified applicants only and may require an application to be submitted and approved. VISA® is a registered trademark of VISA® in the United States and other countries.