The Interior FCU Visa® Debit Card* is better than ever! Sure, it’s equipped with quick access to cash and the power to pay for your purchases. But our Visa Debit Card provides so much more.
Our debit card really does enhance your entire shopping and banking experience.
- Improved Security through Chip Technology
- Manage Your Cards by Remote Control from Your Smartphone or Tablet with the CardNav app
- Get Rewarded for Using Your Visa Debit Card – Nickel Back Rewards and Purchase Rewards
- Beautiful Outdoor Design – Featuring Arches National Park in Moab, Utah
Our Visa debit card is another reason our checking account is just that good.
It’s Unique. There’s Nothing Like It!
What is it?
Nickel Back Rewards…you get 5¢ every time you use your Interior FCU Visa Debit Card. That’s right, cash back for using your debit card as a signature-based transaction* to make your everyday purchases! Wow!
What makes Nickel Back unique?
Does your other financial institutions give you cash back (free money) for just using their debit card? Nickel Back is only found at Interior FCU. Now, that’s unique! There’s more…
- No enrollment necessary. No forms to fill out. It’s automatic.
- No minimum amounts.
- Nickel Back Rewards are paid everyday. Check your checking account online to see your daily totals.
- No points to accumulate.
- No fees.
- No hassle. Period.
How do I start earning 5¢ on my everyday debit card purchases?
- First, use your Interior FCU Visa Debit Card to pay for all of your purchases. The more you use it…the more “nickels” you get. 5 cents + 5 cents + 5 cents… equals more money for you.
- Select “Credit” on the keypad to process your signature-based* transactions.
- Sit back and watch the nickels add up!
- Plus, tell your friends and family. They would like to get cash back too.
Not a member? Become a member and start earning “free” cash today.
*Nickel Back Rewards only apply to signature-based transactions normally where you do not enter your PIN. Most check-outs default to the PIN-based screen. You may need to request that your transaction be “run as a credit” transaction. Normally, you will be asked to sign the receipt.
Through the Purchase Rewards program, you’ll receive targeted offers for rewards on purchases based on how you currently shop. The offers are from the retailers you love to shop at, so the offers you receive are relevant to you! The more you use your Interior FCU® Visa debit card, the more offers you can receive and the more rewards you can earn. There’s no limit to the rewards you can earn!
Look for “Purchase Rewards” on your Online Banking home page. Click on an offer to see the details; this automatically loads the offer onto your debit card. Then shop at the specified retailer and pay using your debit card to earn the reward.
Redeem Your Offers
Most of the time, you do not need a coupon or code to redeem your offer. Every offer has different specifications regarding when and where you shop and how much you need to spend. Offers that require an online purchase are clearly specified and may include a redemption code. Each offer also has an offer period that was set by the merchant. You must redeem offers before the expiration date. Read offer details to determine expiration date and how to redeem each individual offer.
Since the Credit Union does not share your personal information with retailers (in fact, no personal information leaves the Credit Union), we cannot credit your account immediately at the time of the purchase. Your rewards will typically be deposited to your account one month after you redeem the offer. If you would like to see the offers you have redeemed or the total value of the offers you have redeemed, visit your Online Banking home page.
The Purchase Rewards Program is separate from our Nickel Back (debit card) and MemberRewards (credit card) programs. Participate in all 3 rewards programs to make your credit union membership 3 times as rewarding!
Everyone Loves Getting Rewards!
Earn points each time you use your Visa Debit Card at participating ShopSPOT merchants. Both in-store and online offers are linked directly to your debit card, no activation necessary. ShopSPOT offers include Wendy’s, Baja Fresh, BD’s Mongolian BQ, Burger King, Edible Arrangements, Old Navy, Olive Garden, GAP and MORE!
Do you have both an Interior FCU Debit and Credit Card?
Your ShopSPOT Rewards and MemberRewards are pooled together to accumulate even MORE points to redeem for CASH BACK, gift cards, merchandise, travel, experiences, live concerts/sports events, green products, and charitable donations.
Available on iPhone® 6 and newer devices, Apple Pay raises the bar for secure, convenient transactions. Just enter your cards into your phone’s Wallet® app. Then shop in-store or online at thousands of merchant locations across the nation – with more joining every day. Apple Pay offers numerous benefits over conventional card-based payments:
- Make purchases by holding your phone near a participating merchant’s contactless reader, with your finger on the Touch ID sensor.
- Use your iPad for online-only shopping within certain apps.
- Apple Pay transactions are free – message or data rates may apply depending on your wireless plan.
- Your name and card number remain anonymous to cashiers and bystanders, making online and mobile payments more secure than ever before.
- Your phone carries only a unique, encrypted Device Account Number rather than your actual debit or credit card numbers.
Getting started is easy:
- Make sure you have the latest iOS version on your iPhone.
- Open your Wallet app, swipe down and tap the plus sign.
- Enter your card by snapping a photo with your device’s iSight® camera, or add the data manually (if you already have a card in iTunes, you’ll be prompted to add it to Wallet).
- Look for the Apple Pay logo at participating merchants to begin using Apple Pay.
Make shopping easier and more secure – enter your card information and start using Apple Pay today.
* Available to qualified applicants only and may require an application to be submitted and approved. VISA® is a registered trademark of VISA® in the United States and other countries.