Text Message Services
Text messaging makes it easy for you to stay connected and up to date, even with your banking!
What are Mobile Insiders? Mobile Insiders are an exclusive group that once opted in will receive news and special offers by text message. There are a couple of ways you can opt in. Members can opt in to receive news and special offers by texting “IFCU” to 72000, or you can opt in using our sign up page.
Members can opt out by texting “STOP”.
Text Message Banking makes it easy to access account balances and transactions on your mobile phone without even logging into mobile banking. It’s secure, free, and fast. It’s as simple as texting your friends! You can view balances, see history, transfer funds, and pay bills.
Signing up for text message banking is easy.
- Log in to Online Banking
- Select Mobile Banking under Additional Services
- Choose Text Message Banking
- Complete the registration form
- You will receive an activation code via text to the phone you are registering
- Return to the Online Banking screen and enter the activation code where prompted.
Check your accounts with lightning speed by texting one of these commands to 454545:
- BAL – Primary account balance
- LAST – Last 5 transactions on primary account
- BAL ALL – All account balances
- BAL CHK – Balances of all checking accounts
- BAL SVG – Balances of all savings accounts
- TRANS – Transfer funds
- STOP – Unsubscribe from service
- HELP – How to use
You can also sign up to receive texts with your weekly balance (every Friday), low deposit alerts, large deposit alerts, and high payment alerts.
Frequently Asked Questions
How secure is Text Message Banking?
Will I be charged for Text Message Banking?
Will Text Message Banking work on my phone?
Which carriers do you support?
- US Cellular
- Verizon Wireless
- Virgin Mobile
How do I deactivate the Text Message Banking service?
Why do I need to verify my phone?
Where do I find my activation code?
Can I come back later to enter my activation code?
I still have not received my code, what do I do?
What is a primary text banking account?
Can I get the balances of all my other accounts?
Can I change the primary text banking account later?
Are there any shortcuts for the keywords?
- STOP =Deactivate service
- HELP = Help on keywords
- BAL = Primary account balance
- BAL ALL = All account balances
- LAST = Last 5 transactions