Updated: April 7, 2022
Using Card Management
When you’re traveling and on-the-go, your card goes with you and should be protected. You can protect your debit and credit card from fraud and misuse with Card Management.
Why Should I Use Card Management?
- Card Management provides our members the ability to turn their debit and credit cards on/off through our digital banking platforms within seconds. For example, if your card is lost or stolen, you can report it in Card Management and order a replacement card.
- You can limit yourself to card use only at specific merchants, which can help prevent card misuse at stores you do not purchase from.
- Through digital banking, you can set transaction types and block international transactions.
- Control your spending and create a budget that meets your financial goals.
- You’ll receive real-time notifications of when your card is being misused in a way you haven’t designated.
How to Use Card Management: Mobile App Directions
- Log in to our mobile banking app.
- Select “More” at the bottom and choose “Card Management”.
- Toggle your card on or off.
- Report it lost or stolen.
- Order a replacement
- Tap “Set Declines and Alerts” to limit card use by merchant, transaction type, or location. You can also set transaction limits and notification alerts.
- Tap “Alert Delivery Options” to choose how you can receive them.
Start protecting yourself and your card today through the IFCU Mobile App, available on the Apple® App Store and Google Play®.
Want more credit union information?
Subscribe to eNews