October 2, 2020
How Can I Find The Nearest Branch To Me?
As a nationwide credit union, we pride ourselves on being everywhere that you are! Since we don’t have the resources to have a branch in every state, we’ve joined the CO-OP Shared Branch Network so that we can provide our members access to over 5,400 branches (and over 95,000 FREE ATMs) to use all over the country. How? By walking in or driving thru one of the participating locations, providing them the name of our credit union (Interior Federal Credit Union) and your member number. That’s it. They process your transaction the same way any of our employees would through a common system, and those transactions then post to our system at the end of the day.
These branches include personalized services, such as:
- Withdrawal from savings and checking accounts up to $1,000 in cash (any amount, up to the available balance in your account, may be withdrawn in the form of an official check)
- Depositing cash or checks into savings and checking accounts
- Cashing checks up to $1,000 (subject to holds and restrictions)
- Transferring funds
- Making loan payments
- Obtaining account balance inquires
- Obtaining cash advances on Visa® and MasterCard®
- Purchasing official checks, money orders, and traveler’s checks
- Obtaining advances on open-ended lines of credit*
- Obtaining notary, fax, and photocopy services*
*These services may not be available at all locations.
You can look for your nearest branch via our mobile app.
- Download our mobile app.
- Select Locations at the bottom of the screen.
- Type in your zip code or city at the top of the screen.
- Your nearby branches and ATMs will appear on the screen as pins.
- Tap on one of the pins to see its address.
If a branch is not nearby to you, always remember that we provide 24/7 mobile banking access via our mobile app!
Visit our website to learn more.
Related: Using Card Controls
Want more credit union information?
Subscribe to eNews