Home Buying Resources
Buying a home may be the largest purchase you ever make, and it’s also a significant life decision. It affects you and your family on many levels – from budget constraints, to school districts, to commute time.
Prepare yourself for success by knowing some key terminology, surrounding yourself with trusted advisors, and allowing Interior FCU to help you along the way! Our free home buying resources will help you navigate the house hunting and purchasing process.
We also recommend getting pre-qualified for your loan. Knowing exactly what you can afford will make it easier to narrow your search and shop with confidence. Before you start shopping, check out our competitive rates and great mortgage options!
SMARTMOVE® Real Estate Rebate Program
Earn cash back every time you buy or sell a home!* SMARTMOVE is a free program that offers:
- A Personal Move Coordinator, dedicated to you
- Generous cash rebates when buying, selling, or both
- Access to specially-trained real estate professionals
- Competitive financing options
- Corporate rates extended for household goods or container shipping
- Concierge provided on vacation rentals
- Discounts offered on property management and rental fees
Enroll now or call 800.645.6560 for more information.
First Time Home Buyers
Own a Home But Moving Up
Refinancing Your Mortgage
This resource provides you with specific information in refinancing your existing mortgage and gives access to mortgage calculators that help you decide if it makes sense to refinance and which program is best for you. Learn more…