January 1, 2020
Stay Connected To Your Accounts With Alerts
Whether you’re at the airport, grocery store, shopping, or even at home, it’s important to keep tabs on your accounts. Staying connected can keep you in the know of any unusual activity and to prevent identify theft. Identity theft is a common thing in today’s society and staying steps ahead is essential.
One important feature that we have is setting up alerts via our mobile app. You can setup alerts to notify you of specific activity on your accounts, such as low balance, high balance, balance update (once a week), large withdrawal, large deposit, and more.
How To Setup Alerts:
- Login to Mobile Banking.
- Select MORE.
- Select the Settings toolbar at the top right of the screen.
- Select Push Notifications.
- Toggle INTERACT MESSAGES to green and other alerts you would like to be notified about.
All notifications about your accounts can be seen at any time after enabling. You can see them when first logging in to our mobile app.
How To See Messages:
In order to see messages about your accounts, here’s how:
- Select ACCOUNTS.
- Select the messages icon at the top left of the screen.
- You will see all messages concerning your accounts.
Start keeping tabs on your accounts on the go! To learn more about our mobile app, visit our website.
Want more credit union information?
Subscribe to eNews