May 13, 2020
How To Apply For A Loan
As Your Natural Resource for Financial Services, we’re here to help! We provide a wide variety of loans to our members in their times of need, including credit cards, personal loans, home equity loans, mortgages, student loans, and vehicle loans.
Let’s use applying for a home equity loan as an example. Here’s how:
Thinking about applying for a Home Equity? Watch this video to learn more about the benefits and the process.
- Log in to our mobile app.
- Select More.
- Select Apply For a Loan.
- Choose Home Equity Loans.
- Select a purpose for your Home Equity Loan:
- 10 Year Fixed Rate Home Equity
- 20 Year Fixed Rate Home Equity
- Home Equity Line of Credit
6. Provide loan information such as:
- Amount you are requesting
- Term of the loan
- Loan reason
- Estimated Property Value
- Current Mortgage Balance, 2nd Mortgage Balance (if applicable)
- Confirm that the application is for a primary residence
7. Click Continue.
8. Complete the prompts about your personal and financial information. Make sure to have your driver’s license, recent paystub, and W-2 handy in order to upload.
9. Confirm your information on the application and select Continue.
10. Review your information and select I Agree
Your application has been submitted! You will receive an email detailing next steps.
Applicants applying for other loans are required to complete a similar process. Don’t forget to browse our website to learn about our other loan options!
Want more credit union information?
Subscribe to eNews