August 1, 2020
How Can I Access My Mortgage Information On The Go?
Do you have a mortgage with us? While you’re on the go, it’s important to have the ability to keep tabs on your mortgage information. Through our mobile app, we make this possible by using our Mortgage Access feature.
We offer a convenient and simple way to access the following information from your mortgage:
- Review payment history and options. View your past transaction made on your mortgage.
- View loan balances. See how much you owe on your mortgage.
- View statements. Access statements for personal use.
- View important mortgage and tax documents. Access documents for tax purposes.
- Make a loan payoff request. Calculate how much you need to payoff your mortgage.
How To Access Mortgage Access From Our Mobile App
Here are the steps on how to access your mortgage information:
- Login to mobile banking.
- Select More at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select Mortgage Access.
If you are a first time user, you will need to register. Click on Register – First Time Users Must Register, then enter your loan number and Social Security Number. From here, you will enter a username and password. Store this information somewhere safe for future login use.
Utilize your home as an asset with a Home Equity Loan! With a loan , you can upgrade your kitchen, add a deck, pay for a large expense, or pay for college. Visit our website to learn more.
Want more credit union information?
Subscribe to eNews