Are you passionate about the great outdoors? If so, you’ll love Interior FCU! Our mission is to deliver excellent service to our members with financial products that meet their diverse needs.
Becoming a member of Interior Federal Credit Union will help you save time, save money, learn better financial skills, and experience the sense of community that comes with being part of a cooperative. We offer the same variety of products and services as a bank, with the added value of being focused on your best interest!
Membership in Interior FCU offers a variety of benefits. Interior Federal Credit Union is a financial cooperative, owned and operated by its members. As a not-for-profit financial institution, the money the credit union makes is used to benefit our members (not to serve the needs of stockholders).
As a member you’re a shareholder with the right to participate in elections for the Board of Directors by voting or running for a position. You can also volunteer as a committee member who advises the Board about the needs of our members.
- Highly competitive savings and loan rates
- Free checking account and e-statements
- Nickel back cash rewards just for using your debit card
- No Balance Transfer Fee, No Cash Advance Fee, and No Foreign Transaction Fees on any VISA ® Platinum credit card
- Free online & mobile banking*
- Over 55,000 totally free ATMs
- 5,600 Shared Branches nationwide for personalized service
- Free financial education resources
- Free Mobile Insiders Club that updates you with credit union news, events and promotions. Sign up for a chance to win $50!^
- Member-only discounts on insurance, car rentals, and much more!
*Data charges may apply.
^Message and data charges may apply
You can become an Interior FCU member if you or your immediate family members:
- Are a Department of the Interior employee, contractor, or volunteer…that’s right contractors and volunteers!
- Volunteer at one of the National Parks (one time for at least 3 hours)
- Join through the New Mexico Wildlife Federation.
- Are an employee or volunteer of one of the following groups
What’s an immediate family member?
Immediate family members include spouse, children, brothers, sisters, parents, grandparents, and grandchildren. For purposes of this definition, stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings, and adopted children are also considered to be immediate family members. Household members will consist of those individuals living in the same residence and who maintain a single economic unit. This definition intends to embrace any person who is a permanent member of and participates in the maintenance of the household. Domestic partners and anyone who lives in the household and can demonstrate a degree of permanency will be considered to be household members.
It’s easy to start banking with Interior FCU! All you have to do is open a membership account online then you’ll have access to the rest of our great products and services.