Online & Mobile Services
Paperless statements are good for you and good for the environment!
- Secure – They’re protected by your sign on and password, so they can’t get stolen in the mail.
- Convenient – You can review and print statements anytime, and even save them to your computer.
- Green – You can help the environment by reducing paper and keeping down office clutter.
Sign up for e-statements today by logging into online banking and selecting eStatements under Additional Services.
A scanned image of the checks you write is stored in Online Banking and available for viewing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for free. Click on the check number when reviewing your account history to retrieve your check image. The front and back of your check will be shown. You can also review check images through your e-statements. Just login to Online Banking and select the e-statements link below Additional Services and throughout your statements you’ll find clickable links to your check images.
Check images are not available for electronic/ACH cleared checks (but a check number will be recorded) or for Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) checks since they are not scanned.
You can give permission to allow anyone to access your account information. You’re able to control which accounts a sub-user has access to. Once you grant access to an account, you are then able to choose whether you want the sub-user to have view only access or allow them to perform certain types of transactions. You will also have the ability to control whether the sub-user can add/edit existing payees for any transaction types they have access to.
- View Only access allows the sub-user to see the account(s) on the home page, the balance, and the transaction history on the history page.
- You can set a per transaction limit for Bill Pay and ACH payments.
- A sub-user cannot access e-statements or third party services.
You can set up shared access by logging into online banking, clicking on Additional Services, selecting Loan Application or Open an Account. For a Secondary Subaccount, select “Open an Additional/Secondary Deposit Account” and follow prompts.
Having an issue? Mobile Chat is here!
Mobile Chat is a secure way that allows our members to communicate with a live representative from their mobile phone. You no longer have to worry about calling in and speaking with someone when you have a questions. Mobile chat can be accessed through the Interior FCU App by logging into mobile banking. Sign up for online banking today to begin using this quick and easy feature.