Buying a new car or truck isn’t easy, especially when you’re not sure what to pay. With TrueCar, you can see what others paid for the vehicle you want, so you can feel confident.
Benefits of buying a vehicle through TrueCar:
- Access to a trusted nationwide network of 11,000+ TrueCar certified dealers.
- Lock in guaranteed savings averaging $1,824 off MSRP^
- Vehicle Delivery- That’s right, you never have to visit a dealership. Your vehicle is delivered straight to your door.
Buying a Vehicle Through TrueCar
Interior FCU and TrueCar have made the process easy so you can find your dream car today.
- Step 1– Login to Online Banking and check to see if you are already pre-approved. If you are pre-approved, accept your vehicle offer. If you are not pre-approved you can still apply for a vehicle loan with the credit union. Interior FCU promises fast-decisioning so you’ll know if, and for how much, you are approved.
- Step 2– Once you’ve been approved for financing, click the “Shop TrueCar” button below to visit our TrueCar partner site and find the vehicle that fits your needs. TrueCar offers a nationwide network of 11,000+ certified dealers, so you can shop with confidence.
- Step 3– The dealer will provide a purchase order agreement for the vehicle you’ve selected, which you provide to your loan officer. Your loan officer will provide you with loan documents to sign and then will send payment to the dealer directly.
Calculators are Powered By CULookup and are not a guarantee of credit. Links within the calculator lead to a third party site, Interior FCU does not provide and is not responsible for the product, service, overall website content, security, or privacy policies on any external third-party sites.
^Between 1/1/21 and 12/31/21, the average savings off MSRP experienced by consumers who connected with a TrueCar Certified Dealer through a TrueCar-powered auto buying program and who were identified as buying a new vehicle from that Certified Dealer was $1,824. Your actual savings may vary based on multiple factors, including the vehicle you select, region, dealer, and applicable vehicle-specific manufacturer incentives, which are subject to change. The MSRP is determined by the manufacturer and may not reflect the price at which vehicles are generally sold in the dealer’s trade area, as many vehicles are sold below MSRP. Each dealer sets its own pricing.
Interior FCU is also partnered with Carvana, so you have more car buying options then ever before. Carvana will deliver the vehicle to your door, or if you would prefer, you could visit a Carvana vending machine and pick up your vehicle.