It’s only natural to want a credit card that fits your lifestyle and your budget. That’s why Interior FCU offers VISA® Platinum credit cards with or without rewards. Our Platinum card has the features and benefits you want! We offer competitive low rates and straightforward service.
We are pleased to offer CONTACTLESS cards so that you only need to Look, Tap, and Go! Improved technology means better security measures to help keep your transactions safe. If you are a current cardholder, please call 800.914.8619 and a member services representative will assist you. We are currently offering our contactless cards for FREE until further notice.
Benefits that will be available to you with the use of your Visa card.
- Cash Back through our Member Rewards Program (see below)
- 2.90% intro APR for 6 months on Transferred Balances. (Then a rate as low as 7.85% APR for Visa Platinum and as low as 9.85% APR for Visa Platinum Rewards credit card.)
- No Annual Fee, No Balance Transfer Fee, No Cash Advance Fee, and no Foreign Transaction Fees!
- $250,000 Travel Accident Insurance Coverage
- $5,000 Identity Theft Protection
- Cardholder Inquiry Service
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Roadside Dispatch
- Account Management through Online Banking
- Balance Transfer
- Manage Your Visa Account
- Digital Wallets
- Card Controls
NOW INTRODUCING… Fuel Rewards
Redeem your points right at the pump! Read our blog to learn more.
Earn points for your everyday credit purchases
It’s a simple, easy to use program that rewards you with points each time you use your Interior FCU Platinum Rewards credit card. (Use your debit card, too, to rack up even more rewards.) From fuel to groceries to meals out, your points will add up fast!
Platinum Rewards Cardholders will earn 1 point for every $1 spent.
Access Your Rewards through Online Banking by clicking on the Visa Rewards link.
We Know Everyone Loves Getting Rewards!
Earn points each time you use your Visa Debit Card at participating ShopSPOT merchants. Both in-store and online offers are linked directly to your debit card, no activation necessary. ShopSPOT offers include Wendy’s, Baja Fresh, BD’s Mongolian BQ, Burger King, Edible Arrangements, Old Navy, Olive Garden, GAP and MORE!
Do you have both an Interior FCU Debit and Credit Card?
Your ShopSPOT Rewards and MemberRewards are pooled together to accumulate even MORE points to redeem for CASH BACK, gift cards, merchandise, travel, experiences, live concerts/sports events, green products, and charitable donations.
A balance transfer credit card from Interior FCU may help you save by consolidating your higher rate credit card balances onto one card. It may also help you pay down your credit card debt faster.
Once you have your card, to transfer a balance from other credit cards to your Interior FCU credit card follow the steps below:
- Logon to Online Banking
- Hover over Additional Services, and click Visa Access.
- Click on Account Services, Balance Transfer, and complete the online form.
Balance transfer may take 3 to 7 days to be sent to the merchant.
Rates and terms are subject to change and may vary based on creditworthiness and qualifications.
There are lots of ways to make a payment on your credit cards. Choose the one that’s most convenient for you!
- Set up an auto payment through online Visa Access.
- Make an auto payment by calling Customer Service at 1-866-570-1238.
- By mail: P.O. Box 37035, Boone, IA, 50037-0035. All Visa payments are processed when received. However, the available credit will not be available for 2 business days. Funds will be credited to your available balance after the hold has been released.
Your credit cards are accepted worldwide. You can manage them worldwide, too. With Online Banking, you can manage your Visa credit card account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year from anywhere life takes you.
- Analyze your spending
- Review your statements
- Sign up for e-statements
- Make payments
- Set up auto payments
- Request a balance transfer for 2.90% APR for 6 months
- Dispute a transaction
- Update personal information
Simply click on Additional Services/Visa Access through Online Banking to start managing your account or login to our mobile app:
Nowadays, what you wear can say a lot about your finances – literally! At Interior Federal Credit Union, we strive to give our members the best banking experiences imaginable. Now with Digital and Wearable Wallets, you have a new way to stay close to your money.
Make sure to add your Interior FCU Visa Cards to frequently used apps like Amazon, iTunes, PayPal, and more! Sometimes you can earn rewards, like earning Uber Cash when you enroll in Visa Local Offers.
Protect against fraud and misuse in real time – via your smartphone, tablet, or desktop. You can manage your cards with Card Controls in Online or Mobile Banking. Your cards automatically display within both platforms.
- Turn cards on, off, and back on again, in seconds.
- Limit card use to specific merchants or purchases.
- Set transaction types you allow.
- Block international transactions.
- Control spending by setting limits to match your budget.
- Receive real-time, in-app card-use notifications and spending-limit alerts.
Calculators are Powered By CULookup and are not a guarantee of credit. Links within the calculator lead to a third party site, Interior FCU does not provide and is not responsible for the product, service, overall website content, security, or privacy policies on any external third-party sites.
You can avoid paying interest on your charges if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month. * APR= Annual Percentage Rate. For Balance Transfers, the rate is 2.90% APR for the first 6 months. Rates and terms are subject to change and may vary based on creditworthiness and qualifications. To learn about factors to consider when applying for or using a credit card, visit the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. For additional, information or assistance, please call us at 800-914-8619.
Rates information is accurate as of January 1, 2022. Rates are subject to change. Method of computing is average daily balance including new purchases. There may be fees or additional costs associated with the use of the credit card. Members may contact us to request specific information about the costs.
Existing cardholder rates may change every March, June, September, and December based on the Prime Rate as of the 3rd Tuesday of the previous month.