Updated as of March 26, 2020
We Are Here To Serve You
As of March 18th, our branches are closed. For transactions that are absolutely necessary to be done in person, we will attempt to arrange appointments via 1-800-914-8619. Interior Federal Credit Union’s online and mobile banking app are available 24/7. From the comfort and safety of your home you can handle a majority of your banking needs:
- Check balances
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
- Make loan payments and more.
If you are shopping in public, by adding your debit and credit cards into a digital wallet, you won’t have to handle a plastic card, card reader or pass your card over to a clerk. Simply hold your phone near the reader without touching it. Our shared-branch and ATM network is available for cash needs.
We feel that there is no higher priority than to address this issue by following preventative guidance. We also know that this major health concern may cause some of you a hardship, and as your financial partner, we ask that you please contact us at 800-914-8619 to speak to one of our representatives about options that may be available to you. Here are some of the initial ways we can help:
- Emergency Relief Loan – From now until May 31st, members may borrow up to $10,000 for 48 months with rates as low as 4.49% APR* and NO PAYMENTS for 90 days! To apply, please click here.
- Skip a Payment on Auto and Signature Loans, as well as Personal Lines of Credit for up to 3 loan payments with NO FEE.
- ATM Withdrawal Limits have been increased from $500 to $1,000 on all of our ATMs. Our ATM will dispense $600 in one transaction but will then allow you another $400 with a 2nd transaction.
- No penalties on early certificate withdrawals up to $20,000.
- Refinance your car loan from another financial institution and save money with NO PAYMENTS FOR 90 DAYS. Please review our Current Promotion to see if you might benefit from this.
- If you own your car free and clear, apply for an auto loan, submit the title, and get a low rate and NO PAYMENTS FOR 90 DAYS.
- Personal Lines-of-Credit and our Platinum Credit Card can be used to help stock up on supplies, food, as well as covering for lost time at work when sick leave runs out. With the Fed dropping the Prime Rate, our interest rates on these products are more attractive.
- Transfer your high interest Credit Cards to Interior FCU with No FEE balance transfers and an intro rate of 2.90% APR for 6 months, then a rate as low as Prime + 4.60% APR for Visa Platinum and as low as Prime + 6.60% APR for Visa Platinum Rewards credit card.
- Consolidate student loans to save more money.
The Credit Union has a comprehensive Business Continuity Plan, which includes a Response Plan to Pandemics, in order to maintain our operations during this crisis. This plan is currently in place and driven by our Senior Management team. Here are some of the decisions we have made:
- Our Annual Meeting, originally scheduled for March 18th, has been postponed to a later determined future date.
- We are limiting in-person meetings and encouraging virtual meetings instead.
- We are limiting employee business travel.
- We have deployed most of our employees to their homes, but have appointments available to members for transactions that can’t be done remotely at the DC branch location.
- Employees who are sick or experiencing any symptoms are required to stay home and encouraged to seek medical advice.
1. What will happen with my mail in deposit or loan payment?
Our staff will retrieve mail from the building facilities several times per week, and will effective date checks to the postmarked date. There will be some delays and we appreciate your patience. A better option during this time would be to download our mobile app from your store, and deposit your check through the mobile deposit option, and then apply it to either a savings, checking, or loan account.
2. How do I pay my loan?
Please deposit your loan payment through our mobile app, and apply it to the loan you want to pay.
3. Are you open?
Yes we are open to serve you from 24/7 through phone and digital channels. Our DC Branch is accepting appointments only for critical items that cannot be done through digital channels.
4. Will you be open next week?
Yes, we are open via digital and voice channels 24/7.
5. What are you doing for members?
Please see our Member Assistance Tab.
6. Are you deferring payments on loans?
Yes, we are offering skip a payments and 90 days with no payments on certain loans. Please see our Member Assistance Tab.
7. My deposits come in automatically, is that still happening?
Yes, electronic transactions are processing normally.
In an effort to keep our members and our staff safe, we are monitoring the developments through the Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization, and have followed our comprehensive Business Continuity Plan to handle operations during this time.
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates are based on an evaluation of credit history, so your rate may differ. The APR shown above reflect the current minimum APR offered. The APR may be adjusted based on individual credit standing, term, loan-to-value, debt-to-income ratio and aggregate credit score.
Monthly payment for $10,000 at 48 months with a 4.49% APR* would be $228.02. Interest still accrues during period of “no payment for 90 days”.
Rates for Signature Loan include a .25% discount if member has an Interior FCU Checking Account, Direct Deposit (minimum $500/month), Visa Debit Card and E-statements.