July 1, 2020
Using Visa ® Access
Today’s society is the digital age and all about doing things on the go. Whether you are at the gas station, grocery store, or traveling, we are here to help you manage your account within our mobile app. Keeping tabs on your account is important when it comes to money management, especially when it comes to your Visa. We provide our current Visa credit cardholders a feature in our app called Visa Access.
Visa Access allows you to manage in detail your Visa credit card account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Visit our Credit Cards page to learn more about our Visa promotion.
Through Visa Access, you’ll be able to:
- Analyze your spending. Track your daily transactions.
- Review your statements. Evaluate your transactions through monthly statements.
- Sign up for e-statements. Go green by ditching paper statements and receiving statements in your email inbox.
- Make payments. Stay in good standing by making payments on your Visa anywhere and everywhere!
- Set up auto payments. Never miss a payment by scheduling auto payments to your Visa.
- Dispute a transaction. Have an issue? Report and file a claim.
- Set travel notifications. Notify us beforehand when you are planning to head out of town.
- Update personal information. Always keep your information up-to-date right from your phone.
- Set up security alerts. Stay connected and receive notifications when there is fraud activity in your account.
- Report a Lost/Stolen Card. Notify us when you need a new card and we’ll order one for you.
How To Access Visa Access:
- Login to our mobile banking app.
- Select More at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Visa Access. Your account will appear.
Visa Balance Transfers:
If you are tired of your high-rate credit cards, you can request a balance transfer. A balance transfer credit card from Interior FCU may help you save by consolidating your higher rate credit card balances onto one card. It may also help you pay down your credit card debt faster. We offer a balance transfer for 2.90% Intro APR for 6 months (then a rate as low as 7.85% APR for Visa Platinum and as low as 9.85% APR for Visa Platinum Rewards credit card). You can start a balance transfer by selecting the Account Services tab.
Are you a current cardholder? If not, visit our website to learn more about the amazing benefits of our Visa credit card!
Want more credit union information?
Subscribe to eNews