September 1, 2020
How To Use Carvana
The car buying process is constantly evolving in today’s world. Our newest innovation in the car buying world is touchless delivery. We’ve partnered with Carvana, a car buying service, that delivers your selected vehicle right to your doorstep. Carvana is an used car retailer that is completely online and simple to use. You can browse and used vehicles in their inventory or trade-in your own vehicle. All vehicles have a 7-Day Money Back Guarantee, which allows you to test-drive the vehicle for up to 7 days. If the vehicle is not to your liking, you can return it and receive your money back. This simplified and easy process is fully online and doesn’t require making a visit to the dealership.
- No dealerships. More savings for you, especially when you finance with Interior FCU.
- Cars you can count on. All vehicles are Carvana certified with rigorous inspections and reconditioning processes.
- Purchase at your own pace. With the online process, you won’t have to feel rushed on finding the best car for your needs and wants. The online process is available 24 hours a day!
- Trade–in. This online service provides fair value for your trade. Carvana will perform a trade-in inspection or you can drop it off at one of their vending machines near you.
7–Day Test Drive. Take the time to see if the car fits your lifestyle.
Do you have equity in your vehicle? Utilize your equity to cover expenses with a Vehicle Equity Loan.
How To Purchase:
Here’s how to purchase and finance your vehicle with Carvana and Interior FCU:
- Login to Mobile Banking and check to see if you are pre-approved. Select More, then select My Pre-Approval Offers. If you are pre-approved, accept your vehicle offer. If you are not pre-approved, you can still apply for a vehicle loan with the credit union. Interior FCU provides fast-decisioning so you’ll know if, and for how much, you are approved.
- Visit our Carvana partner site and find the vehicle that fits your needs. Shop with confidence knowing that Carvana has certified their inventory and has a 7-Day Money Back Guarantee on all vehicle purchases.
- Carvana will provide a purchase order agreement for the vehicle you have selected, which you provide to your loan officer. Your loan officer will provide you with loan documents to sign and will then send payment to Carvana directly.
Ready for your new vehicle? Visit our website to get started.
Related: Auto Buying Center
Want more credit union information?
Subscribe to eNews